I can't believe we're having almost 70 degree temperature in February! Almost two weeks ago we had a blizzard. The whole vibe of warmer weather and being able to wear lighter and brighter clothing is the best! I love the idea of pairing a floral dress with booties or over-the-knee boots. You can still look stylish and keep warm. The look is so versatile you can go from day to night with minimal accessories. Let the dress shine on its own. I'm eyeing this dress as we speak. There are other dress styles and boot combinations featured in the layout. Would you wear this look?
Date Night Favorites
- 1. Travel Style
- 2. Spring is in the Air
- 3. Outfit of the Day
- 4. Last Minute| Valentine's Day Gift Guide
- 5. Friday Faves
- 6. Coming Soon...
- 7. Fox's Empire Has Teamed Up with Deborah Lippmann for a Limited-Edition Collection
- 8. Fashionista of the Day: Demi Lovato
- 9. Pic of the Day: Janelle Monae
- 10. Outfit of the Day
- www.alanyatikanikacma.com by mgsyapi07 on Friday Faves
- www.alanyatikanikacma.com by mgsyapi07 on Last Minute| Valentine's Day Gift Guide
- www.alanyatikanikacma.com by mgsyapi07 on Outfit of the Day
- www.alanyatikanikacma.com by mgsyapi07 on Spring is in the Air
- www.alanyatikanikacma.com by mgsyapi07 on Travel Style
- alanya tıkanık açma, alanya tıkanıklık açma, alanya kanal açma, alanya by mgsyapi07 on Travel Style
- Well com by Jamalulla18286115 on Coming Soon...
- Thank you Everyone! by EJae on Coming Soon...
- Thank you everyone by EJae on Fashionista of the Day: Demi Lovato
- Thanks so much Zakiyyah! by EJae on Clinique Pop Lips Colour Event at Sephora Times Square